Early Royal Rumble 2020 Betting odds are offered By British bookmakers William Hill Royal Rumble 2020 starts on 26th January. There are no confirmed participants about the event yet. hence there are a lot of rumors starting out. There are some pundits who know about these kinds of things. Although WWE is very unpredictable with its storyline. But there is still some stage for making the betting odds based upon the history of the Royal Rumble Storyline.
Royal Rumble is the road to the WrestleMania and the first PPV event of the Wrestling World. Royal Rumble has huge importance and impact on the other events of the year. Hence WWE is super careful about the storyline of the Royal Rumble. In the past, we have seen some most unpredictable comebacks from the superstars who came and conquered the battle arena of the Royal Rumble.
Here are our betting odds for the Royal Rumble 2020.
Royal Rumble may seem far away since there are two months left till now(As of writing the post). But WWE is famously notorious for writing its scripts months advance. We will review the candidates that are most likely to win the WWE Royal Rumble 2020.
WWE Royal Rumble Men’s Betting Odds
- Seth Rollins: “The Kingslayer” became “The Beastslayer” after winning the 2019 Rumble and challenging Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship. While Rumble’s successive victories are not uncommon, Rollins is more likely to run untitled programs or tag at the team level before another competitor competes in a World Championship.
- Bray Wyatt: All thanks to his “Firefly Fun House”, Bray Wyatt has a new life after spending a year and a half in mediocrity. Wyatt always ends with fans, but WWE has yet to take it forward. If his new trick gives him the right momentum, a Royal Rumble victory, though unlikely, is still possible.
- Lars Sullivan: Lars Sullivan has received great momentum since his debut, knocking out opponents in a way that reminds both Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman. Although online racial comments have emerged from Sullivan’s past, WWE seems to intend to expel Sullivan as a monstrous heel. If Sullivan’s push continues, it should work well in the Rumble and possibly even win.
- A.J. Styles: With two WWE championships with his name, A.J. Since completing his WWE debut in 2016, he has done a great deal, and with Styles claiming he wants to spend the rest of his WWE career, another race for the world title should not be ruled out. Styles did not win the Royal Rumble and a win in 2020 would be a great match in WrestleMania XXXVI. This win can boost the career of A.J. Styles.
- Braun Strowman: Brown Strowman is a force that must be considered in every real battle. This is reflected in his victory in The Greatest Royal Rumble and in the real battle of Andre the Giant Memorial this year. Although Strowman has done a great job at Royal Rumbles in the past, he has not yet won the January version. Strowman’s career has not involved him in many championship activities lately, but a rumble win could change things in his favor.
- Drew McIntyre: While there is the talk of “Pushing the Scottish psychopath” and winning the World Championship, he still has to make the leap from the first card to the main event. 2020 could be a revolutionary year for McIntyre and where could it do better than in the Rumble? McIntyre has the size and wild look to prove itself as a top contender.
- Brock Lesnar: Despite his rare appearances, you never know when the “Incarnate Beast” will appear, as seen in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match 2019, where he made a surprise appearance and won the event. Lesnar has almost a year to collect his Money in the Bank briefcase, so he may still have it in the Royal Rumble. However, that does not mean that he will not win the real battle since WWE never seems tired of giving him great victories.
- Aleister Black: The NXT standout (and NXT champion) is now on the main list, but it remains to be seen if Black will live up to his fans’ expectations or suffer the fate of numerous NXT superstars before he just thrived on NXT’s main list wilt. It may be too early for a World Champion race in Black, but as WWE faces the All Elite wrestling competition, the company can leave its comfort zone to face its rival.
- Finn Balor: “The Demon” won a chance at the Universal Championship against Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble 2019. He is a poor candidate for a world title. While Balor is helpless, the wins of Kofi Kingston and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania give hope that Balor can gain a similar place by winning the Royal Rumble.
Women’s Royal Rumble 2020 betting Odds
Former RAW women’s winner Ronda Rousey has the distinction of being the favorite who wins the match with a 4-1 chance. Kairi Sane is a surprise in the second favorite with odds of 6/1, closely followed by Shayna Baszler on 8/1. Charlotte Flair 10/1 and Nikki Cross 10/1 finished the top five.
- Ronda Rousey: Ronda Rousey was the winner of the last year’s Royal Rumble. There are a lot of traces of WWE making consecutive wins for their favorite candidates. There would be no surprise if Ronda Rousey won the Royal Rumble 2020 Title.
So, Ronda Rousey is most likely to win the WWE Royal Rumble 2020 Title with a clear margin. However, these are just odds. Let’s wait till the event and see where it goes in the long run.